SINDROM PASCA COVID-19
Background: The phenomenon of post-COVID-19 syndrome is still largely unreported in Indonesia. Post-COVID-19 syndrome itself has not been widely studied, resulting in a lack of promotive and preventive measures for patients who experience post-COVID-19 syndrome. Objective: To determine the syndrome experienced by COVID-19 survivors and the factors that influence the occurrence of post-COVID-19 syndrome. Methods: Literature search using Google Scholar and Pubmed databases with a range of years 2019-2023. With keywords "Adult" and "Elderly" and "Long COVID-19" or "COVID-19 Syndrome" or "Long haulers" or "Post COVID-19" and "Brain fog" or "Fatigue" or "Dyspnea" or "Breathlessness". Discussion: A total of 10 studies were included. The most reported syndrome was fatigue and the most reported risk factor affecting the incidence of post COVID-19 syndrome was female gender. Conclusion: Post-COVID-19 syndrome is a complex condition with multiple and prolonged syndromes. The effects of post-COVID-19 syndrome are enormous for health.
2. Garg M, Maralakunte M, Garg S, Dhooria S, Sehgal I, Bhalla AS, et al. The conundrum of ‘long-covid-19?: A narrative review. Int J Gen Med. 2021;14:2491–506.
3. Yan Z, Yang M, Lai CL. Long covid-19 syndrome: A comprehensive review of its effect on various organ systems and recommendation on rehabilitation plans. Biomedicines. 2021;9(8).
4. Suparti LT, Maria Yunita Indriarini, Wijaya YM. Karakteristik Penderita Long Covid. J Kesehat. 2022;10(1):60–6.
5. Chaudhry A, Rayner C, Khan A, Master H. Long Covid. mountsinai.org.
6. Dryden M, Mudara C, Vika C, Blumberg L, Mayet N, Cohen C, et al. Post-COVID-19 condition 3 months after hospitalisation with SARS-CoV-2 in South Africa: a prospective cohort study. Lancet Glob Heal. 2022 Sep;10(9):e1247–56.
7. Khatib S, Sabobeh T, Habib A, John S, Gomez R, Sivasankar S, et al. Post-COVID-19 fatigue as a major health problem: a cross-sectional study from Missouri, USA. Ir J Med Sci. 2022 Apr;1–7.
8. Davis HE, Assaf GS, McCorkell L, Wei H, Low RJ, Re’em Y, et al. Characterizing long COVID in an international cohort: 7 months of symptoms and their impact. eClinicalMedicine. 2021;38.
9. Asadi-Pooya AA, Akbari A, Emami A, Lotfi M, Rostamihosseinkhani M, Nemati H, et al. Risk factors associated with long covid syndrome: A retrospective study. Iran J Med Sci. 2021;46(6):428–36.
10. Yudha A, Helda. Faktor-faktor yang berhubungan dengan kejadian long covid pada penyintas covid-19. J Fisioter dan Kesehat Indones. 2022;2(1):61–9.
11. Novel_Insights_on_Nutrient_Management_of_Sarcopeni id.pdf.
12. Michelen M, Manoharan L, Elkheir N, Cheng V, Dagens A, Hastie C, et al. Characterising long COVID: A living systematic review. BMJ Glob Heal. 2021;6(9):1–12.
13. Hossain MA, Hossain KMA, Saunders K, Uddin Z, Walton LM, Raigangar V, et al. Prevalence of Long COVID symptoms in Bangladesh: A prospective Inception Cohort Study of COVID-19 survivors. BMJ Glob Heal. 2021;6(12):1–14.
14. Zayet S, Zahra H, Royer P-Y, Tipirdamaz C, Mercier J, Gendrin V, et al. Post-COVID-19 Syndrome: Nine Months after SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Cohort of 354 Patients: Data from the First Wave of COVID-19 in Nord Franche-Comté Hospital, France. Microorganisms. 2021 Aug;9(8).
15. Hartung TJ, Neumann C, Bahmer T, Chaplinskaya-Sobol I, Endres M, Geritz J, et al. Fatigue and cognitive impairment after COVID-19: A prospective multicentre study. EClinicalMedicine. 2022 Nov;53:101651.
16. Emecen AN, Keskin S, Turunc O, Suner AF, Siyve N, Basoglu Sensoy E, et al. The presence of symptoms within 6 months after COVID-19: a single-center longitudinal study. Ir J Med Sci. 2022 Jun;1–10.
17. Jabali MA, Alsabban AS, Bahakeem LM, Zwawy MA, Bagasi AT, Bagasi HT, et al. Persistent Symptoms Post-COVID-19: An Observational Study at King Abdulaziz Medical City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Cureus. 2022 Apr;14(4):e24343.
18. Augustin M, Schommers P, Stecher M, Dewald F, Gieselmann L, Gruell H, et al. Post-COVID syndrome in non-hospitalised patients with COVID-19: a longitudinal prospective cohort study. Lancet Reg Heal - Eur. 2021;6:1–8.
19. Bak?lan F, Gökmen ?G, Ortanca B, Uçan A, Eker Güvenç ?, ?ahin Mutlu F, et al. Musculoskeletal symptoms and related factors in postacute COVID-19 patients. Int J Clin Pract. 2021 Nov;75(11):e14734.
20. Augustin M, Schommers P, Stecher M, Dewald F, Gieselmann L, Gruell H, et al. Post-COVID syndrome in non-hospitalised patients with COVID-19: a longitudinal prospective cohort study. Lancet Reg Heal Eur. 2021 Jul;6:100122.
21. Zayet S, Zahra H, Royer PY, Tipirdamaz C, Mercier J, Gendrin V, et al. Post-COVID-19 syndrome: Nine months after SARS-CoV-2 infection in a cohort of 354 patients: Data from the first wave of COVID-19 in nord franche-comté hospital, France. Microorganisms. 2021;9(8).